Matt Wolfe (@mattwolfe) and Mark McGee (@mmark40) join James Meyers (@apollocontinuum) to look back over the past 5 years of the Game Designers of North Carolina design group and share some insights they have learned along the way.
- 0:00:52 - What's in the Oven?
- 0:04:10 - Main topic: Five Years of GDofNC
- 1:24:21:04 - News
Mentioned in this episode:
- Deluxe Metal Meeples - Art by Daniel Solis Runs until May 31st A pledge of $10 AUS gets you 1 red metal meeple and a pledge of $30 AUS gets you 8 metal meeples in your choice of six colors.
- Kodama Duo - Designed by Daniel Solis and Nick Little A standalone two player game with a sixth player expansion to Kodama: The Tree Spirits. Runs until June 1st A pledge of $19 gets you Kodama Duo and a pledge of $34 gets you Kodama Duo and a copy of Kodama: The Tree Spirits
- Plume: Rad Birds designed by Daniel Solis and Drew Hicks Combine this with the original Plume deck for a 4 player game